Here is my reading list for the Summer Reading Challenge (June 1- August 1). Almost all of it is young adult or children’s lit which is funny and also will give me a slightly high chance of actually finishing the challenge.
- The Tiger in the Well by Philip Pullman
- The Tin Princess by Philip Pullman
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J. K. Rowling
- Watership Down by Richard Adams
- Anne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl by Anne Frank
- Rereading: Harry Potter Books 1-6 by J. K. Rowling for the HP Read Along
- Rereading: Twelth Night by William Shakespeare
In other book news, I have read little because I have been distracted by dreaming about future knitting patterns. I will read today. Yes, I shall.