The Fourth Classics Spin from the Classics Club. As with before, I must pick twenty books, then a random number will be selected and each of us must read the number listed at X number by April 1, 2014.
These Spins are really useful because other reads and activities have taken me away from the challenge often.
My challenge is that I own almost every one of these books so I must read them to clear them from my shelves.
- The Warden by Anthony Trollope
- A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man by James Joyce
- Midnight’s Children by Salman Rushdie
- Bleak House by Charles Dickens
- North and South by Elizabeth Gaskell
- Wives and Daughters by Elizabeth Gaskell
- Don Quixote by Cervantes
- Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand
- Nicholas Nickelby by Charles Dickens
- The Bluest Eye by Toni Morrison
- Sons and Lovers by D. H. Lawrence
- Winesburg, Ohio by Sherwood Anderson
- Middlemarch by George Eliot
- Death in Venice by Thomas Mann
- The Complete Poems by T. S. Eliot
- The Return of the the Native by Thomas Hardy
- Cannery Row by John Steinbeck
- Inferno by Dante Alighieri
- The Magus by John Fowles
- Kim by Rudyard Kipling
What’s on your spin list?