Chris tagged me for the “8 Random Things About Me” Meme:
1: Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
2: People who are tagged, write a blog post about their own 8 random things, and post these rules.
3: At the end of your post you need to tag 8 people and include their names.
4: Don’t forget to leave them a comment and tell them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
Here I am…
- I have tried playing four musical instruments: piano (3 years), violin (1 year), clarinet (1 year), and the xylophone (a month?). I’m just not artistically proficient. I can’t carry a tune either.
- Both my grandmothers are alive, but I’ve only seen them once in the last fifteen years since they live abroad. Both my grandfathers died before I was born so I never met either of them.
- I use to do fashion sketches in high school. Just like I use to write poetry, but I haven’t been inspired for either in a long time.
- When I was four, I found a coin after wandering away from the daycare room. I walked down eight flights of stairs, passed by the security guard, bought a lollipop from the corner store beside the building, passed the guard again, and went back up to the seventh floor to find my mom.
- I’m a lucid dreamer. I am almost always aware when I am dreaming, and I have had full control of my dreams before. It can actually be pretty boring.
- I like thunderstorms, rain, and fog.
- I’m nearsighted and have an astigmatism.
- There is a tarot deck in a drawer of this desk, but I haven’t read for anyone or myself in awhile.
As for tagging… I tag everyone. In all seriousness, I don’t know eight regulars of this blog, and I don’t usually tag people in memes any way. Bit shy of that I guess.
Have a good week, everyone!