1. Name a movie that you have seen more than 10 times.
No such movie exists. I don’t rewatch movies all that much, and there are a few that I do, but more or less the same amount.
2. Name a movie that you’ve seen multiple times in the theater.
I saw Harry Potter and the Philsopher’s Stone twice because I went with different people. Wasn’t worth it; I don’t want to watch a movie in theatres multiple times again.
3. Name an actor that would make you more inclined to see a movie.
There are many, but I still weigh it against the likihood of a bad or boring movie. For dead people, I’ll watch anything Audrey Hepburn. For current ones, I’m inclined to Kate Winslet, Alan Rickman, Ioan Gruffudd, Daniel Craig, basically half the British actors in the world, and a few others.
4. Name an actor that would make you less likely to see a movie.
Also many: Sienna Miller, Lindsay Lohan, Adam Sandler, Robin Williams (all his new stuff), Nicholas Cage, and to some degree, Keira Knightly though she is unavoidable and picks some good movies.
5. Name a movie that you can and do quote from.
A friend and I quote from Monty Python and the Holy Grail a bit. Otherwise, The Princess Bride.
6. Name a movie musical that you know all of the lyrics to all of the songs.
None. I know a lot of songs, but not all the lyrics to all the songs.
7. Name a movie that you have been known to sing along with.
Singin’ in the Rain, Sound of Music, Les Parapluies de Cherbourg (well not really), Moulin Rouge (kinda)
8. Name a movie that you would recommend everyone see.
Any movie by Hayao Miyazaki.
9. Name a movie that you own.