Here is my reading list for the Summer Reading Challenge (June 1- August 1). Almost all of it is young adult or children’s lit which is funny and also will give me a slightly high chance of actually finishing the challenge.
- The Tiger in the Well by Philip Pullman
- The Tin Princess by Philip Pullman
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J. K. Rowling
- Watership Down by Richard Adams
- Anne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl by Anne Frank
- Rereading: Harry Potter Books 1-6 by J. K. Rowling for the HP Read Along
- Rereading: Twelth Night by William Shakespeare
In other book news, I have read little because I have been distracted by dreaming about future knitting patterns. I will read today. Yes, I shall.
I have Watership Down on the shelf but haven’t read it yet. I really am meaning to read it.
Hi Athena, I’m dropping by because of Dewey’s blogroll game at Hidden Side of a leaf. I’ve never read any of the other Pullman books besides His Dark Materials even though I’ve heard good things about them. I should try one this summer. (Of course there’s a *lot* of books I want to read this summer. :D)
What an interesting list!
That’s a great idea, choosing YA or children’s books. So many of these challenges are SO tempting, but I don’t know how I’ll fit them all in. UNLESS! I steal your idea!
LOVE Watership Down.
Have you read Mary Poppins? Might be an interesting read to add to your list. 🙂
Cactusneedles – No, I have not, and that is a good idea so I’ve requested it. Thanks for the suggestion!
Those look like some really good books!! I REALLY would like to reread all the Harry Potters too! I thought about making that the SRC challenge!!