The Classics Spin 4
The Fourth Classics Spin from the Classics Club. As with before, I must pick twenty books, then a random number will be selected and each of us must read the number listed at X number by January 1, 2014.
Even though I still have not finished my book from the last spin, these Spins are really useful because other challenges, reads, and activities have taken me away from the classics this year.
My challenge is that I own almost every one of these books so I must read them to clear my TBR shelf.
- The Warden by Anthony Trollope
- A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man by James Joyce
- Midnight’s Children by Salman Rushdie
- Bleak House by Charles Dickens
- North and South by Elizabeth Gaskell
- Wives and Daughters by Elizabeth Gaskell
- Don Quixote by Cervantes
- Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand
- Nicholas Nickelby by Charles Dickens
- A Little Princess by Frances Hodgson Burnett
- The Bluest Eye by Toni Morrison
- Sons and Lovers by D. H. Lawrence
- Winesburg, Ohio by Sherwood Anderson
- Death in Venice by Thomas Mann
- The Complete Poems by T. S. Eliot
- The Return of the the Native by Thomas Hardy
- Cannery Row by John Steinbeck
- Inferno by Dante Alighieri
- The Magus by John Fowles
- Kim by Rudyard Kipling
What’s on your spin list?