Time for another reading challenge. I’ll be joining Adam of Roof Beam Reader’s 2013 TBR Pile Challenge. Twelve books that I should read for 2013 with two alternates. Books must be published before 2012.
I tend to buy a lot of used books at fairs and then not read them. The following books I either own or in one case, have on loan from a friend.
- Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin – completed February 11th 2013
- Respect the Spindle y Abby Franquemont
- The Tenant of Wildfell Hall by Anne Bronte
- Bleak House by Charles Dickens
- The Warden by Anthony Trollope
- Barchester Towers by Anthony Trollope
- A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man by James Joyce
- Midnight’s Children by Salman Rushdie
- Wives and Daughters by Elizabeth Gaskell
- North and South by Elizabeth Gaskell
- The Inheritance of Loss by Kiran Desai
- William-an Englishman by Cicely Hamilton
- How to Eat by Nigella Lawson
- Before I Go to Sleep by S. J. Watson
Join me and others in this challenge. What are you reading for 2013?